Residential Property Check

If you plan to be away from your home for an extended period of time you may notify the Coloma Township Police Department to request patrols of your residence. If you would like to, please fill in this form. 

Phone Number:
Dates you will be away from home?
Telephone number that you can be contacted at while you are away and the number of a key holder that has access to your home if available. 
Any special instructions such as vehicles in the driveway, lights on timers, caretakers, house cleaning, alarm systems, etc.